Who is Next: Larry King

Will we see Larry King pass this year?


If you follow Gematria you know that the Media gives us hints on a daily basis on what their next Move will be. 

The Corona Virus has been the "supposed cause of  death" of many Celebrities in 2020. So I am wondering  if we will  see Larry King Exit by the Numbers soon. Will he be the next Major Celebrity Death blamed on Corona Virus or maybe on a Heart Attack?

In the  first part of this Series titled Who is Next, I will Focus on articles that mentioned Larry King;

What does the Media want to tell us?
What do the Numbers reveal? 

I will be decoding 4 specific articles that caught my attention when I searched for Larry King.


I first began to decode Larry King because of his Surname.
King
In light of Corona his Surname is very fitting for the agenda.  

  • King  23, 67, 22

  • Wuhan  67, 22, 23


Larry King is at the fatal Age of 86

Blood Sacrifice is 86 in Reverse Full Reduction

B l  o o d    S a  c  r  i  f  i  c e
 7+ 6 + 3+ 3 + 5 +     8 + 8+ 6 + 9 +  9+ 3 +9 +6 + 4= 86

Born in the year 33 in New York

Corona is 33 in Reverse Full Reduction as well as New York


He has that fitting 56 like Corona Virus and 115 like Killing 





Keep this 115 in mind




So now lets begin with the 1st article:


1) Larry King & his Ex Wife Shawn King sell Mansion



 

15.5 Million ?

We know how that 155 links to this Agenda

     26 Shares?

The 115 in Larry Kings Name makes much more sense when you know Shawn Kings Birthday btw Shawn? What a Name for a "Women"  huh .....



A Date written 11/5 Born in 59, A dangerous Connection of Numbers as we saw before  115 is killing & 59 is Kill


The 44 and 64 connects to the 2nd article which we will visit later.

Shawn King's birthday falls on the day leaving 56 days left in the year and had 56 date nr. Like CORONAVIRUS, Her name fits to Pandemic..


S H A W N
19 + 8 + 1 + 23 + 14 = 65 


 Shawn King was his Seventh Wife the article makes sure to remind us she was Nr. Seven

S  E  V E N
19 + 5 + 22 + 5 + 14 = 65

17 is the 7th Prime and the Word Kill is 17 & her Birthday connects to Killing (11/5)

K I L L
2 + 9 + 3 + 3 = 17 also ....

No Mistake.....


Notice the original article was posted at 11:08 if you know Gematria you might be familiar with this Number, 118 is the Number associated with Death in Jewish Gematria, Gematria is a Jewish practice and Larry King is a Jewish Man therefore this is no Mistake. They were married 22 years this Number is mentioned in the next article also... please Keep it in mind.


Larry King left CNN after 25 Years the Word Death is 25 in Reverse Full Reduction.

D  e  a  t   h
5 +  4  +  8 + 7 + 1 = 25 





What a day to retire note how old King was when he retired :


so a 65 and 38 Date Numerology & 222 days into his age




2) Larry Kings Arrest Ritual


Article Comes on Nov 17, 2017

11 + 17 + 20 +17 =65

11 + 17 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 38 

Really? What are the Odds..... also worth mentioning it comes on the 17th day in the Year 17 the word Kill is 17 as we mentioned before.....

K I L L
2 + 9 + 3 + 3= 17



What a Site to Report from.....Purpleclover?.... Purple is the Color of Royalty... King, Corona think about it also....



R O Y A L
18 + 15 + 25 + 1 +12 = 71



This is a very Interesting detail in Larry Kings Career, He was arrested in 1971.

One thing is very important to the World Elite and thats;  Humiliation Rituals

71 is the 20th Prime Nr. and here we are in 2020. ( Corona Time)

20 also being connected to Death in this practice of Letters and Numbers.



Notice he was arrested on the 20th day in 71 so (20 & 20) also Notice the mugshot says DEC 20 971
( no 1 in 1971)


 King would go on to have a longlasting Career on CNN after this


Notice the article Shows us the 38 front and Center, 38 is a very fatal Number. Since .....




These Rituals are very well thought out he was arrested on December 20th (12/20) in Numerology Zeros don`t   Count so it is 122 and he is arrested for  Grand Larceny how Fitting fot the Date....


The 59 like Kill again, the 202 like the Numerology of 2020 (22) & the 67 connects to Blood Sacrifice

He is 86 now......

Larry King was arrested in Miami this is an Important Detail when we look into the third article. but first lets note Miami has Gematria of 45

M  I A M I
13 + 9 + 1 + 13 + 9= 45


3) Larry Kings Interview with Tiger Woods resurfaces





I found this so odd.... a Interview from 22 years ago resurfaces now .....22? like how they mentioned he was married for 22 years..... What are they trying to tell us? All I can connect is the Numerlogy of 2020 being 22.. and.......



Murder is 79 in Simple English Gematria, 79 is the 22nd Prime.

M U  R  D E R
13 + 21 + 18 +  4 + 5+ 18= 79


The Interview was on June 10th 1998 Larry King was 64 years old and Tiger Woods is now  44 years old at the time that this Interview is resurfacing........ so 64 then and 44 now.




The article comes on April 15, 2020 a Date with 59 Numerology
                                                           4 + 15 + 20 + 20 = 59





T  I  G E R
20 + 9 + 7 + 5 + 18 = 59



aside from the Names.. I believe these two were paired for their Date of birth aswell Tiger Born on the day leaving 1 left in the year. King born on the day leaving 42 days left in the year



 142



Tiger Woods & Larry King? Hmm  I don`t know about you but I can`t help to see Tiger King in this article.....

The first Number we see  in the article is the number 9...  Note it says (9 Ways Tiger Woods predicted the Future) 

45 is the Ninth Triangular Number meaning if you add the Digits 1-9 you get a total of 45  and what Date did we get the Tiger who tested Positive for Coronavirus in the Media..... well on..




a Date written 4/5 like 45.....


45 is also the Ritual Number in Reverse Full Reduction Gematria which ties back to his arrest in Miami (45)

R I T U A L
9 + 9 + 7 +  6+ 8 + 6= 45 

I watched this Interview and it was very awkward to say the least. The Interview begins with King asking Tiger about his back Injury, Tiger was suppose to visit the Show a week Prior but due to his Injury his visit was rescheduled. What caught my attention was his answer because the article emphasizes it, Tiger says he felt "a little twinge"




He felt it after too (2) much cross Training. Running too (2) many Miles too (2) early. When Iheard the 33 Minute Interview on Youtube I found  this description so awkward because, Larry King repeats what Tiger says therefore both say it in the exact same way and then I saw the article writes it like they want us to know... funny since we know...




Too, too, too ?


       Larry was 222 days old when he retired from CNN



Good Phrase to emphasize.....







4) Larry King Feeds Medical Workers




I linked both articles because 1 has the official date which was April 21st it was the Queens 94th Birthday .......King ? Queen?

The other article mentions the Food was from a Restaurant on 86th Street therefore both articles are filled with Details.


 


F R  I  A  R  S
6 + 18 + 9 + 1 + 18 + 19 = 71

F R I A R S   C L U B
3 + 9 + 9 + 8 + 9 + 8   +   6 + 6 + 6 + 7 = 71



His favorite eatery is on 86th street hmm I doubt it.....




This Connection was very revealing since he suffers of heart disease and had a heart surgery on Feb 24, 1987



33 years ago on 224 this reminds me of KOBE (33) & the 2/24 his Jersey Number and GIGIs Jersey Number ... remember this  Corona ritual began with Kobe Bryants death he was later buried in Corona del Mar .

Larry King was in his 97th day of his age. He wemt on to marry Shawn in 1997.

With all that I have found I believe that King will pass very soon Piers Morgan went on to replace King.




P I E R S   M O R G A N  (in Jewish Gematria)
6 + 9 + 5 + 8 + 9        3  +  5 + 8 + 7 + 1 +  4 = 65

Born on March 30 (33) in the year 65
Corona 33
                                                                   Pandemic 65


to view Larry Kings Wikipedia click link below:


to view Piers Morgans Wikipedia click link below:


to view Tiger Woods Wikipedia click link below:




Thank you :)




Comments

Anonymous said…
U HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.
BooHoo said…
Larry king once asked Bill Maher on camera about "a 47 club" and maher said he's not in it and smiled like he's glad to stay away from em
Gematriaaltum said…
@ BooHoo, good addition, yes you better stay away from them

Popular Post