Meet Joe Black Part 1


Was Joe Bidens Presidency foretold in Meet Joe Black? 


Meet Joe Black - movie: watch streaming online


The Movie Meet Joe Black is one of my Favorite Movies of all Time.... (Sanyensi Fun Fact)

I recently thought about how the Media constantly speaks of Johns Hopkins University, in light of the Corona Virus.

I decided to check out Sir Anthony Hopkins which shares the same Surname as the University. 

As we know everything the Media tells us has a bigger Purpose. That is why I decided to look into this Actor, and so I remembered this Movie which I have watched too many Times.

As we know the Elite love Word Play and Riddles......

So when I remembered this Title I thought hmmm how fitting since the SElections are approaching.

(Joe Biden in the 59th)  


I decided to look deeper into the Gematria.... and my oh my What a Riddle the Numbers have revealed.......

Enjoy :)




The Word Play

So first let us Point out the obvious,  the Movie is titled Meet JOE Black, JOE Biden is running in the 59th Presidential Election. Everyone who follows Gematria and Zachs Work knows that 42 and 59 are Numbers stamped all over Black People. With that being said how Interesting that Joe Biden is running in the 59th Election & Joe Biden was Vice President to Barack Obama, the first Black President of the United States. So connecting him to the Number 59.
Joe Biden was Born in the year 1942 connecting him again to the Number stamped all over Black History.


So a Fitting Presidential Candidate right ?





OBSERVATIONS

Let me Point out some similarities I spotted with both these Characters, both have the Initials J.B (Joe Black, Joe Biden) 

Now if we put on our Gematria goggles we see that J is the 10th Letter and B is the second, therefore we have 102.


If we go further to put the letters together in the Gematrinator it gives us the value of 42. These two Numbers in correlation with one another connect to the word Slavery and Nigger. Remember Joe Biden was Vice President to Obama the First Black President which we know is not true ;) cause our History Books lie but that is a Story for another Day....


J= 10 & B= 2 (102)














A very fitting Gematria which just makes my suspicion a bit more certain. In regards to the 102 the actress Lois Kelly Miller from the Movie passed this year at the age of 102 guess that was no mistake...

Jamaica bids farewell to actress Lois-Kelly-Miller in St. Andrew PARISH



The Movie Meet Joe Black is about a Spirit, the Spirit of Death claiming a  Wealthy man's life?


Hmmm.....Well, let's go deeper into the Riddles...


As soon as I read J.B, I couldn't help but to think about the Whiskey.


For those who are not aware of the Initials J.B is mostly associated with the Spirit Distillery in England Named Justerini & Brooks, Justerini & Brooks is one of the oldest Distilleries in the World. Known for their J&B Whiskey.





This Distillery has supplied every British Monarch since the Coronation of King George III.  This Detail is Important for a few reasons: 

Donald Trump has openly spoken about not drinking Alcohol due to the fact that his Brother Fred (Frederick Trump) died of Alcoholism.


 Notice the Gematria Connection between the Company and Trump.





I want to briefly explain how the Storyline these People are given are contrived perfectly.


First let us view the first Screenshot about J&B where it mentions King George III, I want you to notice King Georges Name was FREDERICK also.








So Frederick and William huh ?

Well in the Movie Meet Joe Black the Spirit (J.B) is trying to Kill William.


I will not get deeper into the Dates even though they are extremely Interesting because there really is just so much to cover.

I just want to make People Aware that the things mentioned in the Elections are just Riddles for later Rituals. So the fact that Trump spoke about Alcohol during his Election as much as he did was simply no mistake.


 Please notice at what age Frederick Trump passes. 42




We connected JB to 42 as well as Joe Biden

I mention all of this because of one particular reason and many people may not have this Present, or may not Know this at all but when Donald Trump was running in 2016 and speaking about his Brothers Death caused by Alcoholism (non-Stop). 

The Media made sure to run a Story for a couple of days on how the JACK DANIELS WHISKEY Recipe was all thanks to a BLACK MAN.


I will place the link below:





Now think about it..... Jack Daniels Whiskey has been around for 145 years yet they decide to release this Information in 2016 while Trump is running for Office and speaking about his Brothers Alcoholism.

These things are no coincidences.....

That is why I believe that they put certain Symbolism in Movies and release certain Information on certain Dates just to connect their ongoing Rituals.

There is so much in that Article I can cover but I want to simply Point out Jack Daniel is of Scottish Descent and as most of us should know by now Trump is also of Scottish Ancestory and the art of Distillation spread through Scotland which is why SCOTCH WHISKEY dominates the Whiskey Production.








I will mention two Numbers just to make my Point: The Article speaks about Jack and Nathan.

Nathan being the Black Man who gave Jack Daniel the recipe for the Whiskey. A Recipe they have been using for years but decided to release Info about years later...... it is interesting that the name Jack and the value of 154 collide here because the TITANIC sank on April 15th and the movie starred JACK


Talk about slow huh maybe they should stop drinking
-.-



Well this is really why they released it in Trumps Election Year:







Trump which is 25 in Gematria would go on to win the 58th Election.

If anyone thinks these things are farfetched, I would like to add that this Story Releases on the 25th day and Trump is 25 in Gematria as we saw before as well as J&B when written out and most Importantly it Releases when the Company Jack Daniels is 141 years old.

Jack Daniels is currently 145 years meaning 4 years ago in 2016 they were 141.


Please Keep the 141 in mind as well as the Name Frederick because it connects the Puzzle together even more as to why this Story released while the Election was taking place.








For another J.B Connection just to further prove my point, the Governor of Illinois where Obama is from is named J.B Pritzker and he has been in the News lately speaking about Trump. Just a Brief example of the Mockery J.B turned 55 on January 19 (119) this is Important because of course Donnie was elected on 11/9 and the name DONALD is 119.









                              



Joe Black (J.B) released when Joe Biden (J.B) was 55 Years old the age (J.B) Pritzker is today.











So as you can see J.B is Born on a perfect day and is Gov. of the Perfect State tying us back to Obama






The Plot


So now that I have explained why the SPIRIT aspect in the Movie was so Important  as well as the Initials used, We can move on to the Gematria that ties it all perfectly together.

Giving us the bigger picture.


Let us now read the description of the Movie and connect some dots here also:





Death Comes to escort the Soul of  Media Tycoon William Parrish..... Well first and foremost the Wordplay again right........The Name Parrish is similar to the word Perish which means to DIE. The actress died in St. Andrew PARISH and not by mistake...


I personally believe Donald Trump will pass away this year and this Movie + many more discoveries I have made confirm it. I will share these Discoveries soon in my Trump Decode. Also note that Death falls in LOVE, in my Trump decode you will understand why this piece is so Important.


The description used for Anthony Hopkins Character is very fitting when comparing him to Donald Trump who calls himself a MEDIA MOGUL.

I want to Point out two Articles that confirm my Theory that this Movie: Meet Joe Black is preparing us for the 2020 Election and Trump's exit from the World Stage. I  also want to mention the Movie Meet Joe Black released in 1998 so it will turn 22 years old in Election Month.

Perfect for 2020 (22)

22 is the Master Builder Number and it turns 22, Eleven days Later if you Include the day.

11 is the Master Number. Seems like a perfect Ritual.

Now let me show you the articles that Pops up if you write Media Tycoon like the description in the Movie and add Trumps Name:











Really Mr. Black..... see how nothing is by Mistake. This article released last year and states Conrad BLACK was 74  years old which is the age Donald Trump will be if he even makes it to November 3rd.

The Name Conrad Black  is 84 in English Ordinal and if you don't see the Connection as soon as I did I will be delighted to Point it out....








84 like how Obama was Born on 8/4.... So as you can hopefully see it is no accident why this Story came out connecting Donald Trump and this Media Tycoon Surnamed BLACK...... connecting us back to the Movie titled JOE Black.




Joe Biden Obamas VP running for the 59th & Obama will also turn 59 this year. 





Let us now continue to the second Article










Next Article Releases on November 3rd the Day the Elections will take place this year 11/3. More Mockery..... Donald Trump confuses his role as a Media Tycoon...

pffff....... anyways I think  my Point is valid this Movie was more than just Entertainment .......moving on...... 




Now let us look at theGematria of the Characters Name:






Well, I am not suprised, are you ?


As soon as I saw this I knew I had to keep discovering more because I was definitely on the right Track.




The Devil is in the Details 


Meet Joe Black had a running Time of 3 hours and 1 minute that is very Important.






3 x 60min= 180min + 1min = 181 Minutes...









So not only does the Character Name ties to 59 numerically but the running Time also tells us a lot about what type of Ritual this is because....





The 42nd Prime, Joe Born in 42 as we mentioned

Now notice that the Phrase above is: 31 Letters and 7 Words

So like (317) that is Important because Meet Joe Black released on November 13th  







 On the 317th day, & the Phrase is 31 Letters 7 Words


Another Reason why they most likely coded 181 Minutes in  Meet JOE 
(BIDEN) BLACK is most likely this:











The Date Numerology


In the beginning I mentioned the Number 141 and how Jack Daniels Whiskey 
(the SPIRIT) released their Story when they were 141 years old  at the very same time the United States (S)Elections were taking place.

As I said before it is no coincidence at all, Meet Joe Black released on a date Numerology of 141.

11 + 13 + 19 + 98 = 141

Important because......






As we saw before the Length of the Movie is the 42nd Prime






The Box Office




One Thing that is for certain about the World Elite is they code their Ritual Numbers everywhere. The Movie made 142 Million in the Box Office.... that is no mistake either. As we all know we are in the Corona Virus Pandemic, all this is occuring before the 59th Presidential Election.






The star of this Movie is Brad Pitt, who is 56 Years old right now.

142 and 56 have a clear connection when paired together










142 also connects to the Year of the Rat which also equals 142. The Movie title also confirms the Corona Virus Pandemic connection.








This is probably confirming the "Time" in which this Ritual would take Place. 


In the Time of the Wuhan Corona Virus.



Just think about it...... Sir Anthony HOPKINS..... James HOPKINS University is constantly updating us on the Numbers of People dying from the Wuhan Corona Virus all this before the 59th (S)election where JOE is running and is said to be dominating the BLACK votes........ It is a Joke.



In Part 2  of this Series we will cover the following:
  • The Original Movie titled: Death takes a Holiday released in 1934
  •  Actors: Anthony & Brad (William Parrish & William Bradley)
  • Their second Collaboration paying Tribute to this Ritual ( Legends of the Fall 1994)
  • The Death of Beau Biden
  • The Director Martin Brest
  • The Movie FURY 
  • The Mockery of Black People in Meet Joe Black
  • The real Joe Black
For Part 2 Click here








Comments

Popular Post