The Witch of Westwood: Part 1



The Witch of Westwood




Will Vivienne Westwood kick the Cauldron soon ?


In the last couple of days I have been following Viviennes News and have found some very suspicious Numbers being covered by the Media. I named this Blogpost accordingly and I will explain why, I use the Term Witch later on.... but firstly,
I will briefly explain how this came to my attention.

I was watching Germanys Next Top Model, a Show very linked to Fashion and they eliminated VIVIANE COLE, her last words in Episode #13 (Titled Over the Edge) were,


Viviane: "If I die today"


Heidi: "What? If you die today what?"


Viviane: "I want a Pink Tombstone with Glitter..."


Heidi: "and what should it say?"


Viviane: "Viviane was cool"



Here is the Video from GNTM, it's in German btw:



That didn't automatically made me think of Vivienne Westwood though.

 I must be honest I was watching the Show for Entertainment Purposes only... It was the Programm that followed after that made me think something was definitely wrong.

As soon as GNTM finished they showed "Palina Offline" a show I have never seen on this Channel before, so I decided to Watch.

In this particular Episode she was looking for None other than...... VIVIENNE WESTWOOD and here is when I thought "Vivienne Westwood”? and they just Eliminated Vivian Cole on GNTM who ended with such a strange Phrase...hmmmm I think this is a Red Flag."


So I decided to look into it.



Translation: Palina Rojinski goes "Offline".  Her big city adventure begins; with no money, phone or Internet. In the first Episode she goes to London to search for Vivienne Westwood.







The first thing I noticed is Palina has an interesting Birthday she shares Birthday with Queen Elizabeth II and in this Episode she goes to London to search for Vivienne Westwood who is British.

What is odd about this is the Fact that this Show is from 2014, Which I will get into a bit later, with this I just want to let the Reader know the Show is not recent at all.

So this means there is a purpose why they showed this exact Show after Germanys Next Topmodel.

I also want to mention this was Episode 1 so I made sure to tune in a Week later to see if they will air Episode two and guess what? They never aired another Episode again... strange right?

That confirmed that showing such an old Episode was done Purposely and that my suspicions were most likely accurate.


Now in regards to Palina sharing the Queens Birthday that is no accident either look at her Name Gematria.








As you can see Palina Rojinski is 94 in Gematria, I left the 220 up there because the Queen turned 94 this Year in 2020 and that is 22 in Numerology which is like 220 because the 0 does not Count. Vivienne is now 79 as you will see later on the 22nd Prime. Palinas Name also has Freemasonry Numbers.

  • Palina Rojinski 158 in English Ordinal
  • Freemasonry 158 in Reverse Ordinal







The Name of the Show and her first Name also have Connections to the Queen







Now in regards to this Birthday I looked for April 21st online and searched Vivienne, because I though I might find a Fashion Show or Article yet I found something much more satisfying.



                               


So a Photographer named Vivian died on April 21st notice she is born in 1926 just like the Queen meaning they are both 94 in 2020. This makes me think Vivienne will most likely die in connect to Royalty and or in connect to Queen Elizabeth. What is even more interesting is the following Documentary made in Honor of this Woman:



                                 





Finding Vivian Maier and Palina makes Finding Vivienne Westwood, and this Woman is the same age as Queen Elizabeth. I want to mention Vivian Cole was eliminiated because of her PHOTOSHOOT. Notice the Documentary is 1h 24 Westwood is 124 as you will see later on.. 124 is also the Mirror of 4/21.


Now all of my theories made sense as soon as I checked Vivienne Westwood and I would like to make you aware of her age, which confirmed my suspicions that this Episode might be about her Demise in the near Future.....






Vivienne is at the age of 79 which in the Language of Gematria is a very dangerous Number because:


M U R D E R
 13 + 21  + 18  + 4  +   5  +  18 = 79


Before we get into Viviennes Career I want to decode the Episode of GNTM and tell you what was Suspicious about it Numerically. The Episode aired on a Date Numerology of 67 

4+23+20+20=67





As you can see on the Screenshot above, the Special Guest from this Episode was Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat Dolls. Nicole means VICTORY which again makes me think of Queen Victoria since we connected Queen Elizabeth. Nicole is now at age 41.

K I N G= 41

What we know about her is that she was in a Relationship with Formel 1 Driver from McLaren Mercedes, Lewis Hamilton.

Interestingly enough, Wikipedia says this at the very Beginning of Vivienne Westwoods Article:







McLaren and Vivienne had a Relationship and a Child together, we will dig deeper into Joseph Corré later on in the Decode. As you can see no mistake here.

The Day of the Episode had 67 date Numerology as we said and between the Episode and Nicoles Birthday is a Span of 67 Days:







Meaning Nicoles appeareance was deliberately planned the day they Eliminated Viviane Cole. When Westwood dies it will surely be synched to Nicole.


Nicole and Vivienne are 82 Days apart, 83 Days if included:


By the time the Episode aired, Vivienne was 15 Days into her Age, This is Heidis 15th Season of GNTM the 15 also corresponding with the Values of Lewis Hamilton Nicoles Ex who is affiliated with "Mclaren" 







The Queen and Palina both born on 421 the reflection of 124, the 38 Connects to Death, RIP, Murder as we already have shown a couple of Times.


Malcolm McLaren's Boutique was located at the King's Road. 

In Time of the Coronavirus where Corona means Crown this is a very interesting Fact. Vivienne's current Husband is Andreas KRONthaler. KRONe in German translates to Crown. 

Andreas Kronthaler is born in 1966





Andreas Kronthaler is born January 26 and is now at age 54. Remember how this whole Coronavirus began with the Kobe Bryant Ritual, so dying on Kronthaler's 54th Birthday whereas Kobe Bean Bryant sums to 54 &126 as well as Gianna Bryant 126 & 54 is very suspicious. 


January 26 is the National Day of Australia, a Country which has been mentioned in a few Rituals taking place. Let us recap:


  • Tom Hanks diagnosed in QUEENSland Australia with Corona Virus
  • Tom Hanks writes letter to boy in AUSTRALIA named Corona Virae
  • Joaquin Phoenix's "Joker" gets named best Performance after Heath Ledgers Joker (Australian)
  • Will Smith goes to Australia for Wills Bucketslist
  • Kobe dies on Australia Day 


Andreas Kronthaler is from Austria, which doesn't sound far off from Australia. The Austrian National Day is on October 26, so also 126. 










There are many Reasons why 126 is very present but one of the main Reasons is because of the Fact that 45 has following Gematria when written in words:






These Rituals are that interconnected that it only makes Sense for them to occur around  this time when the United States is at President Nr. 45






KOBE also has 45 Gematria in Jewish and that is no accident.

There are so many more riddles involving Trump and Vivenne as hard to believe as that may sound check our Trump Decode for more Mindblowing Information. 


Check out who called Trump the first Jewish President and how that Person connects Trump to Vivienne. All the Ritual Deaths will be linked we can't say it enough. 


Just for a little  explanation on how this is all planned out to Perfection, let's take a Look at the Span from Kronthaler to Trump's Birthday just to prove the point. 







140 connects to the Secret Society of Yale "Skull & Bones"


Queen Elizabeth also has a connect to 140.
This may seem like Coincidence for many People. If we take a Look at his Wife's Name Gematria, you'll see that the Connection is almost undeniable. 








The infamous Skull & Bones Nr.  Vivienne is born in the year 41, also a Number connecting to Skull and Bones. 





Let us return to Germanys Next Topmodel a Show hosted by Topmodel Heidi Klum.  As we mentioned in the beginning the Model to be eliminated was named VIVIANE COLE. I searched for Viviane to learn a little more about her and long and behold Viviane posted a 38 minute long Video after being Eliminated talking about herself.













Now I believe it is no Mistake that her name is Cole, because Viviennes Muse is named:










Lily is currently 32 years old a Number we need to Keep in mind because it Connects to Viviennes Fashion Show which took place in 2020.

In Part 2 we will dive into the Significance and Importanc of 32, how Heidi, Mcqueen, Bella Hadid. Naomi Campbell and Daniel Craig all play a Role in this Ritual and of course how Andreas Kronthaler and Viviennes Son will benefit from her Death which is being alluded to in this ritual.




To View Part 2 Click the Link Below:

The Witch of Westwood: Part 2 Click here **







Comments

PiotrKosnichev said…
Thank you for your blog...finally I found a real decoder who isnt lazy.

Popular Post