THE WATCHMEN Part 4: The TV Series

THE WATCHMEN

I chose to title this 4 part Series: "Watchmen" because the word Watchmen seemed fitting, little did I know the Organic side of the Code was about to reveal something.


As I typed the word Watchmen in the Title, I remembered the Marvel Cartoons titled Watchmen and decided to take a look just out of curiosity here is what I discovered.


The TV Series


HBO made a Series which featured Regina King as their main Character, the Series was released in 2019. Notice the Name King relates to Royalty.


Regina was born on January 15 a date which can be written  15/1



She is 49 years old Revelation 49


  • King      23, 67, 22
  • Wuhan  67, 22, 23


Each episode ran fo 67 minutes

The Series takes place in New York City it is said a Giant Squid resulted in Millions of People being killed. The Series takes place 34 Years after the supposed Event happened. so A Squid huh?



check out the spans from the Show

Begin date                                            End Date


The Series ran for only 56 days  & ended on a day with 66 date #
Corona             66
Corona Virus   56

Rleases on the 293rd day


Remember the Poster said It's Time (94)

Notice the series only had 9 Episodes and the Movie Releases in 09 Sun is 9 in the Full Reduction Cipher.

To view Series Wikipedia click the Link below:




The Movie

The Movie the Watchmen came out in 2009, It premiered on Feb 23 a date written (2/23) remember the Founder of Rolex Hans Wilsdorf was Born on March 22 (3/22) a date resembling the date of the Movie release.  The Film premiered on the 54th day of the year on a 54 date Numerology :

2 + 23 + 20 + 09 = 54



54 is a number related to the Sun, and the term Corona also relates to the Sun. We have seen the 54 a couple of times in this Corona Ritual starting with Kobe Bryant (54)  who was later buried in Corona del Mar .  I can't help but mention that the Sun is the Watchmen of the Sky.

S  U  N
19 + 21 + 14 =  54


They Chose Zack Snyder, I am going to explain why  I believe they chose this man for this Movie.


First check Zack Snyders age in the midst of this Corona Virus Pandemic he is 54 years old right now that is no mistake at all. Born in the year 66, As we mentioned before Corona is a term related to the Sun (54)

C   O   R   O  N  A
 3  +  15 + 18 +  15 + 14 + 1 = 66


He is born March 1, 1966

3 + 1 + 19 + 66 =            89
3 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 =    26 




Snyder is a Swiss Name and this is why I believe that this man was Chosen to direct this Movie. As we know this Pandemic has a lot to do with Switzerland.





Wuhan Corona Virus 222
Socal Distancing 102


Wuhan 68 67




HBO Series Released 39 Weeks after Reginas Bday.



The Original Creator


Born April 14 (14/4)


Time 144


    Dave Gibbons is 46 like Virus 

   71 the 20th Prime here we are in 2020
·       Regina King is born in    71
·       Creator Dave Gibbons is 71
·       The term A Squid is        71
·       Royal                               71


There is so much more but I decided to Show what stood out the most. To view Part 1-3 click the link below:

There is so much more but I decided to Show what stood out the most. To view Part 1-3 click the link below:








Thank you :)


Comments

Popular Post