Blog Content: Youtube and Instagram
Hi everyone,
I’ve received a couple of messages recently regarding the future of this blog. I’ve done a lot of thinking myself. Some days I feel encouraged to post, and my passion for decoding will always remain alive and well.
However, the reality is that many people simply don’t read as much as they used to. Content today has become much more digital and fast-paced. Most people now spend their time on platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
Because of this shift, we have decided to begin posting more frequently on Instagram.
To stay faithful to the blog and its identity, we will be launching a dedicated Instagram page called GematriaAltum, just like the blog.
Make sure to follow, share, and help us grow:
To our loyal readers — thank you for your continued support and for reaching out with your concern. It truly means a lot. We hope you understand this transition, it is simply much easier to post through these platforms.
Posting on Instagram will allow us to share insights more quickly and directly, often right from our phones, while still continuing the work and research that started here on the blog.
My blogpartner has actually been on Instagram for two years now, I wanted to stay true to the blog format but have to admit that Instagram truly is where everyone is getting their information now days.
Thank you for being part of this journey.








Comments