THE POPE Predictive Programming


THE POPE



Dear Blog Members and Readers,

A lot of rituals taking place and we are excited to cover some of the most important ones and share our observations.


Apologies for the lack of posts at the end of April, I was planning to upload 3 post. Unfortunately, I had a minor accident, which prevented me from completing the content as planned. It was a Hand Injury, therefore making it difficult to type and finish up the posts as planned.

The good news is that I’m feeling better now, and the upcoming posts are in development. In the meantime, we uploaded a video on Instagram with some fresh content on the Predictive Programming of Leo the 14th—feel free to check it out.

New posts will be uploaded in the next few days for all.


Thank you for your patience and support always, appreciate all of you.


Shout out to 7154 for all his amazing work on our Instagram during this time.





Follow us in Youtube 






Thank you all, Watch Insta video here




 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aw man thanks for the update I found it strange that you didn't upload anything at the end of the month, as you said you would. Hope you are feeling better and that it wasn't anything too painful. Looking forward to the post. Kind Regards

Popular Post