Pope Francis and the Church

    POPE Francis 




Members Only

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am mindblown!!! Wow, this decode is beyond deep you guys continue to get better and better, I tip my hat. Thank you for working so hard and delivering these connections. I will def keep an eye on this date.
Anonymous said…
Hello,

I really appreciate your work, you are very talented. I have your book as well. Mind-blown is an understatement. Can I become a member? tashatxca@yahoo.com
Decoders said…
Thank you so much for the kind words we are humbled.
Anonymous said…
The way this blog connects the dots is astonishing, I am learning so much from your decoding style, it is Next level. I would have never connected the the actor!!!! Geeez!!!!!
Decoders said…
Thank u so much we appreciate your feedback, that is the goal to educate and motivate people to look deeper. Thank u

Popular Post