The Prophecy Unfolds: The Shining Connection Revealed

In my book, which contains precise predictions about upcoming events, I mention the film The Shining on page 232. Yesterday, the lead actress of this film, Shelley Duvall, passed away, further confirming how the predictions in my book are coming true:


To immediately show that the organic side of Gematria is always on our side, I want to demonstrate that the discussion of The Shining on page 232 is extremely perfect because the producer of The Shining, Stanley Kubrick, was born exactly 232 weeks before the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge began.


Kubrick born exactly 232 weeks before the construction begin:


Once again, the organic side of Gematria proves to be on our side. It is no coincidence that I discuss The Shining on page 232, as Stanley Kubrick was born exactly 232 weeks before the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge began.

If you are wondering why Stanley Kubrick and The Shining are connected to the Golden Gate Bridge, it should be mentioned that my book meticulously explains the connection. The connection exists because of the North Korean holiday, Holiday of the Shining Star. Make sure you fully understand the ritual, as none of the major YouTube decoders will tell you the real reasons. They are liars and censor the truth. Pure hypocrites and are not interested in the truth at all.

The link to the book:

As you have just seen, the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge began on January 5, 1933. 

Shelley Duvall was born a total of 198 months and 2 days after the construction began: 



So, when was the North Korean holiday Holiday of the Shining Star celebrated for the first time?

You're right, it was in:


Be aware that the first celebration of the North Korean holiday Day of the Shining Star occurred 17'940 days after the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge began:

The holiday was celebrated exactly 17'940 days after the construction of the bridge began, as this number is found in the name of the holiday:


I left the 1928 there, because it's the birth year of...

... the producer of the Shining (Star), Stanley Kubrick.


Kubrick was born on 7/26. The North Korean Holiday is dedicated to Kim Jong-il:


Jong-il died on the Pope's 75th birthday. Now Shelley Duvall died shortly after her 75th birthday. The significance of the number 75 is explained in detail in the book. From Kim Jong-il's death to Shelley Duvall's death, a span of 4590 days passed:

Which just goes to show that it is all about the Golden Gate Bridge:



The Holiday Day of the Shining Star is dedicated to Kim Jong-il. Remember, the word 'Star' sums to 50:


Shelley Duvall died on Lil Kim's 50th birthday:



Think about it, my book explains the possibility of an attack by North Korean dictator KIM Jong-un. Shelley Duvall died on Lil KIM's 50th birthday and not by accident:


I did this decode in 10 minutes, and then there are clowns who claim I am inspired by their work. These loudmouths will never be able to decode like this; they have nothing but big mouths, from which only lies come. They are envious because they can't decode at this level and therefore invent lies. These people are manipulative and dangerous.

But we are Team Truth, and no matter how much resistance we face, we remain undeterred. Our highest credo is the truth, and there are powerful reasons why our work is being suppressed. We are on a mission to reveal the truth, and we will never stop. More and more people will awaken to this reality, and together, we will keep fighting and never give up.

Stay tuned for more.






Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, could you decode number 117? If you want of course, I noticed many patterns with it. The episode where Lisa Simpson becomes president is on Season 11, Episode 17 and I feel like it connects to this years election.
OknoDecodes said…
Hi, Fellow Decoder, here. Great info about Kim!!! My Conclusion is: this has to do with Mary SHELLEY's "Frankenstein"/Roman God Vulcan/Trump & Jeffrey Epstein/MK ULTRA. The Link to My YouTube Channel; https://youtube.com/@oknodecodes?si=FKcGhwpbo6o89dt4. I am also on Instagram/Tik Tok/Facebook/X. I had commented on your blog about 2 years ago, but then I saw you had stopped posting for a while. So glad to see you Blogging your Decodes again. I also Pay Rambo.
J said…
I don't know if my previous comment posted or not, so sorry for the duplicate. Fellow Decoder here. The Link to my YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/@oknodecodes?si=FKcGhwpbo6o89dt4
Decoders said…
Thank you so much for the encouraging words :-) we are trying to get back to working on the Blog

Popular Post